Sunday, August 28, 2005

You Were Expecting...?

Haha... I'm not surprised... At all...

Here's what a computer REMINDED me:

Your Love Style is Agape



You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.




----------------------------
FALLEN

Your music, my soul.
Your words, my world.
Your muse, my rhyme.
Your song, my crime.

Moonlight is always vague
A coat of ivory it makes.
Poetry is always tragic
Lest it loses it magic.


A life forfeitd
A sin committed.
You play you pay
Has there been another way?

At what price
At what cost
You're not surprised
About this loss

While all is fair
In the campaigns of pain
It wasn't your anger
That became my bane

T'was my own
T'was my fist
A cut to the bone
Another scar to the list

Your music, my song
Your words, my antidote
Your faith stays strong
As I learn to dance to your ode.



JKLM

No comments: