Monday, August 29, 2005

Sleepless in SRC

I spent the last night doing all of 4 things:
  1. Change the wallpaper on my phone. I love it, but the picture is SO DISTRACTING. But I love it.
  2. Venting this knot in my throat. The recent spate of events around me seems to have left a distasteful mess in my mouth. Just had to find an outlet for it, lest I loose my focus at thiss crucial time.
  3. Chatting with 2 other confused souls. For 6 hours, we debated, advised, shared and exchanged opinions on each other's actions. And I've made an interesting discovery about one of them.
    Interesting because I had never expected the state of things to be at such a disposition. Can't say that I'm exactly excited about this discovery. I accept it, nonetheless.
  4. Musing over Josh Groban's Confession. The words, and the melody just moves me. His voice topples these sandcastles and sends my imagination tumbling. Oh, such sweet pictures this song stirs in my head.
    Bad... bad bad bad...

Great... It's 8 am and I still haven't got one bit of my work done.

Sheesh.

JKLM

No comments: