Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy!!

Wait... this blog was supposed to be reserved for the happy stuff!

Now where'd they go?

I think that while my intention was to force myself to delay (and hopefully reverse) my transformation to Darth-asthma-Vader, Anakin seems to have picked up a new habit.

I used to remark that poetry is simply tragic beauty at its finest. Why indeed, would a person take to a bunch of rhyming verses (or non-rhyming, depending on your preferred genre), unless it means something? And what better emotion to leave a mark than pain, loss and its other heindonistic cousins. Who the heck remembers a happy poem?

Anyhow, I think instead of helping myself to develop a distinction between my black and whites, I seem to have begun taking courses in colouring the grey. Would you classify my writings thus far as happy? Well... like Y, I'd say that it's "tragic beauty". So grey and full of flavour, yet resembling neither of its components...

Here we go again... : p


JKLM

No comments: