Monday, September 04, 2006

If my day were a TV commercial, it'd probably look something like this:

====================================
Entry Scene: The Bedroom
(that's me) Mornin'!
"mmm... mornin'"

Scene 1: The Food Place
".... (about this week's schedule)"
Cool... looking forward to it.
"Great, let's do lunch. I think we still have time."
Erm... why don't you pick something for me?
"Orange-mango, please."
Good choice!

Scene 2: Back Home
"... (about a change in the schedule"
... *runs screaming away like a spoilt brat*
"..."

Scene 3: Along The Road
Shall we take the long or short way?
"Let's take this run all the way."
"Wanna see Scruffy?"

Scene 4: Back Home
(Feeling fed up)
"Sigh..."
(Throws huge emotional tantrum) *Dude! Relax, will you*
"..."

Closing Scene: The Front Door
Don't worry about Wednesday and Thursday. It'll be alright.
"Yeah, I just don't like staying out too late, cos it makes me tired."
Yeah, you have a good session today. Watch those bruises!
"Sure thing. See you later."

Captions:
Gosh, i'm so sorry you had to go through all that, baby. What is wrong with me !? Why do you put up with me !? Haha... It's little wonder that I love you.
============================================



JKLM

No comments: