Monday, September 18, 2006

Crave

I crave for too much, too often.

I crave for knowledge, to know all that I want to know, more than what I need to know.

I crave for answers that are simple and clear, to stop the questions in my head.

I crave for affection, to feel appreciated, to know that it was worth the while.

I crave for love, to know that I can trust and that I'm good enough.

I crave to play, to flutter another heart for just a moment and to invoke a playful smile.

I crave for money, to know that I don't need to cause or be burdened by worry.

I crave for salvation, out of these damned waves of darkness.

I crave for rhyme and rhythm, because they move me like no other.

I crave for a kiss, a most personal reckless abandon.

I crave for pain, to be sure that I am still alive and feeling.

I crave for a you, to know that there is somewhere that is home.

I crave for an enigma, to seduce me and always slip through my fingers. But catch me at unsuspecting moments only to steal my breath away.

Sometimes, I crave for lonliness, the hug of darkness and familiarity of cold.

Sometimes, I crave for a crowd, a distant warmth and an witness to my quiet rebellion.

I crave for change, to help me appreciate the present and to make the temporary precious.

Most of all, I crave for peace. That which I have only met at fleeting moments laced wtih gold.

I crave for too much, too often.



JKLM

No comments: