Sunday, September 25, 2005

Linearised

I hate to have my brain linearised. After packing up on the scientific knowledge for a total of about 4 good hours, that's what my brain feels like -- linearlised. And I hate it.

All of a sudden, the rhymes just escape my fatigue mind; I still see and smile to the occasional nuggets of details that my eyes catch, but I find that I loose them easily, like sand from a broken hourglass. All of a sudden, the fleeting nature of these ideas seem to scare me more than before. While I still had the strength and energy to chase them down one by one in the past days, these hours have dampened me of late.

I feel... Weighed down and piled in.

I can't be myself with this knowledge. Seems like someone forgot to put the "save" and "shut down" operations in my OS. Dammit.

Even this entry is... well... trashy. Sigh...


JKLM

No comments: