Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cold + Philosophy = Cranky Furrball

Madness #1

what stirs your fancy tonight, nymph?
of light, night and all that's in between
what stirs thy blood?
what stirs thy imagination?
a thought or perhaps an art
a spark of sudden fascination

Madness #2

a sniffle, a cough
a sigh and a scoff
a furrball sniffle
a runny dribble
blocked silly nose
coupled with aching bones

Madness #3

a flu, a bug -- oh how i think this sucks
a sneeze, a cough... omg... yucks
could you pass the tissue, dear?
my nose has fled, i fear
away from me, but never reaching
with its watery companion -- leaking
gosh, i hate this flu
it makes me feel blue
but warms my heart so
to feel your hug
even though i cough like
a sam-sui ah-soh....

Madness #4

sam-sui chick
she carry bricks
check those arms
she's far from weak
may be strong
may kick-ass
don't cross her wrong
she'll s**** your ass
sam-sui chick
i think i'm sick
cos your brick
just smashed my d***

----------------

My essay is due soon.

Stupid cold / flu isn't running away. Only my nose obliges them. Sheesh...


JKLM

No comments: