Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Reply

"Love is a choice you make from moment to moment." ~ Babara De Angelis.

And so, to your spritely step I shall try to follow. Because I am beginning to understand what free-spirited soul yearns for, I will gladly not be me so that you can be you. These changes are mine to undertake, for now. These other burdens are also mine to bear (and eventually shed) for now.

I ask but one little thing: that you try to understand the fine line between leading a care-free and eventful life and one that is somewhat reckless lies simply in an adequate amount of thinking -- be sensitive to the things around you, because it is still possible to lead the lifestyle you so love and be adequately mindful of other things at the same time. You don't always have to loose one to gain another.

With me, you'll never need to loose in order to gain, again.

Because, "from day 1..."



Always Yours,

JKLM

No comments: