Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dreaming Awake

I've been visited by several strange and distasteful dreams lately. If you considered their possible implications with respect to the areas of my life, I'm sure you'd be equally disturbed. What I can't put a finger on is whether they are merely manifestations of my unsettled imagination or something deeper, especially since I've had a pretty accurate collection of deja-vu when I was younger.

This time around, it was about my EAI boss. He was one of leading characters in my HK mafia-story dream. Basically, he got me and my family into trouble during one of his routine indulgences. From what I understand, and fear in some ways, I was under his employment in several ways. We finally got off the hook, when the FBI used us as a stepping stone to nail my boss down during a stake-out, but not before we were dragged through an entire crime-thriller movie anatomy. From seedy back alleys to abandoned buildings and urban slums, we were there and so was he.

A dream? It's hard to dismiss it as such when thiss isn't the only or fist time I've had such encounters. It seemed like a continuation of another dream I've had when I was much younger.

What does it mean?

I know what you'd say: that it's time I got some more sleep. That's why I love you, and that's how you make me love you.


JKLM

No comments: