Sunday, January 08, 2006

Window Poetry

Inspired by the scene at Wisma Atria, I sat myself down at Coffee Club Express and decided to brew my own little blend on the atmosphere.

A lunar facade
With splashing regard,
In all its clashing customs
Dilute a trumpetting tradition.

Our souls we bribe
For uniqueness prescribed.
I'm told that my shape
Is my greatest love-hate.

What fashion whirlwind
Will ever see calm within?
A stray upon its tail,
In style we trust -- it can't fail.

Bright darkness and a dark light,
Sense and taste, they sure do fight.
"Oh, but to this I don't subscribe."
Sounds like another brave to hide...


Is it Chinese New Year already? Gee, I think I'm just not ready for a high-contrast, colour-coordinated and trendy Lunar New Year which advertisements persuade me to adopt. Whatever happened to the little things?


JKLM

No comments: