Sunday, November 05, 2006

Would You?

Watching movies and reading books stir my imagination, always. The resurrection of these restless electrical symphonies between periods of stifling routine persuade me to believe what I see. Yes, I'm a romantic. And I like it this way.

I guess that's why I'll keep on moving; keep on dancing even after the music stops.

If I asked you to dance again, would you? Would you dance with me, for the music? Would you dance for me, with the music? In that common hedonistic realm, we were not strangers.

Not much regrets.

I know that I still love you. But it'll be alright. This is your way, and this is mine.

There's a place I've developed a longing for. As with my search for answers, there is hope in evntuality. Oh, but the want, it makes me itch so. My eyes have opened a little more with each step in the journey, and my heart has discovered beauty everywhere.

I'll get there, eventually. I just hope that I will find you when I'm there.

Sleep for the dreamer
Pain for the poet
Blood for the fighter
In us all, they riot



JKLM

No comments: