Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Of Old

Ah an old habit...

One of juvenille fervour and irrational excitement. No wonder they die hard.

Of all the fantasies and bewilderment that takes place before sleep and upon the dreamy moments of waking, a common theme runs through -- the sensation of a peaceful transition into and out of slumber.

I guess I still have that habit.

I guess I still don't like to be disturbed in my sleep, though the spark that used to flare and the brows that used to fold no longer pounce forth like they used to. Look like this old cat has still got some fight in its claws.

Well, it's the exams now anyway, all that stress must be driving us mad.

Thank you for being patient with me so far. Bear with me, it's not your fault. I'd sooner do with less sleep than do without your voice. I mean it.


JKLM

No comments: