Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deep




I long to lie beside you
I long to come alive
In your arms again

Wine was our secret language
But no words were needed
To convince me to stay

It was all you needed
To take me in

I'm helpless tonight
Surrendered to your charm
Seduced by your gentle
Kisses against my arm

Please tell me tonight
You miss what we have shared
And it was more than just
A dream inside my head

Crashing down
Reaching out
For your tenderness
Your gracefulness
We've barely scratched the surface
Or have we gone so deep that
We've both lost our ways
If I'm lost inside you
I'd be contented just to
Stay this way
Let you be all
I'll ever need
I'm helpless tonight
Surrendered to your charm
Seduced by your gentle
Kisses against my arm

Please show me tonight
That you miss what we have shared
And it wasn't nothing more than
Voices round my head
And I'll come reaching out
Without a doubt
To keep this tenderness
With a gentle kiss

No comments: