Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christmas 2005

Ink and smiles bring Seasons Greetings
T'is the season for thanks-giving
Thou tummies fill do turkey roasts
It's hearts that warm under mistletoe

A season, a reason - to rejoice and cheer
A time, a rhyme - to cheris all that is dear
For seven days and endless nights
Through mind and bory, we've had to fight

To push, to pull - to goals we'd try
Perhaps one day we'll really fly

But wings I need not to walk on clouds
When your hands grace mine, I have no doubt
On napkins, a parcment of women wood hair
I carve a river through lyrical dare

An ode to you, a christmas wish
A bow to Santa's nice-naughty list

I must've been good for a whole long time
To get my present so soon yet fine
I guess my wish for snow has to wair
For now, a white christmas can't beat your date!

A first in years, i've never felt more
The way your twinkle drowns out the roar
Wat crowd, what din, what joyous chaos
All replaced, all parted by the prayer of yours


"Merry Christmas 2005,

Love Kiat"



*scribbled across a Starbucks Coffee napkin.



I miss that.

No comments: