Monday, January 29, 2007

Shutting Down

I've been contemplating this for some time.

Perhaps I should shut down this blog and move on out. Away from all this.

I love to write, to rhyme, to carry on this comfortable madness. But I have found nothing but sadness so far. While sadness is beautiful and beauty is priceless wine, I find that I can stomach little more.

I'm sick of its taste. Oh, the bittersweet nectar that flows through my senses and nuzzles my soul. I've been intoxicated, and now, hungover.

This time, I have perhaps been truely left with nothing. Because I have to build up so many things again from scratch, at work and at home. I find myself stretched, and wanting.

Wanting healing more than anything else. Because my wounds are old, and beginning to stink.

I feel like a fizzling sparkler left in the dark after the celebrations are over...

I'm shutting down this woozy nausea of rhyme and rhythm, and moving on to a harder skined beast to hide my soft underbelly. My words will poison another heart no more.

More updates on my new digital canvas coming soon.



JKLM

No comments: